For the latest information about Coronavirus please see our page under Key Information.
Welcome to St. Wulstan’s Roman Catholic Primary School. We are an extremely welcoming and friendly school at the heart of our community in Great Harwood, Lancashire.
At St. Wulstan’s, our mission is to be a happy, caring and compassionate Catholic community where each child’s gifts are developed to the full and the foundations for lifelong learning are laid down. With God’s help, we will educate our children to live safely and responsibly, to care for His wonderful creation and to live their lives through the example of Jesus and the values of the Gospel. Our school is named after Saint Wulstan.
Lessons are based on an exciting and enriched curriculum that enables the children in our care to become passionate about learning, achieve well and make good progress. The school community has a relentless desire for continuous improvement and to offering the best possible educational opportunities for our children so that every child can achieve their best. The school is well supported by a professionally focused governing body.
Staff are fully committed to providing children with a very broad learning experience, packed with exciting activities, new challenges and long-lasting memories. All staff are role models of positivity, good manners, making the right choices and use the language of learning. Surrounding this, educating our children to be good people, who have a strong sense of moral purpose and a commitment to using their gifts and talents to create peace in our world, and to act compassionately to those in need, is our highest priority.
We value highly our strong relationship with parents and the community. I hope that you will enjoy browsing our web pages and find the information contained in them useful and informative. If you would like to visit the school, or email email@example.com you are more than welcome.
Miss Fiona Hadfield
What's happening at St. Wulstan's?
Latest School News
- Week beginning 21st June - Aspirations Week
- Week beginning 21st June - class Book Swap
- 2nd July, Sports Day (no spectators)
- 2nd July - Year 6 Sleepover
- Week beginning 5th July - St. Wulstan's Cares Week
- 7th July - World Chocolate Day
- 12th July - Year 6 Hothersall Lodge
- Week beginning 12th July - Arts Week
- Week beginning 12th July - Wellie Walk and Picnic
- Wednesdays - Year 5/6 after school Cricket Club
- Thursdays - Year 2 after school Sports Club
- We are currently collecting food donations for our local foodbank and a donation box can be found outside the main entrance - thank you in advance for your usual generosity towards our local community
- https://www.net-aware.org.uk/ Keeping Children Safe Online